Friday, November 5, 2010

New Trade Blog Worth Checking Out

My buddy and work colleague Yohai Baisburd has joined the 21st century and started his own blog - the creatively-named (I know, like I'm one to talk) International Trade and Customs Blog.  Yohai's a great trade lawyer and an veritable encyclopedia of trade remedies and customs law, so I expect that, when it comes to highbrow legal analysis, his blog will make mine look like amateur hour.  However, I will totally dominate Yohai at lowbrow snark, which - let's face it - is the official currency of the blogosphere.

So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Anyway, Yohai's just getting started, so keep your angry vitriol to a minimum, ok?  (I, on the other hand, am fueled by your abusive rants.)  So go check out his blog.  I have no doubt that it'll be worth your time.

And here's a little hilarious robo-entertainment for your clicking trouble (h/t Allahpundit):



No comments: