Friday, March 25, 2011

Thanks

A big, hearty thank you to all the folks out there who made yesterday's Capitol Hill event a raging success.  The room was packed - literally standing room only - and I don't think we can/should give all the credit for that to the sandwiches and cookies (although Cato's cookies are famously good).  I only wish we could've gone longer, as we left a lot of the attendees' questions unanswered.  (If you attended and had a hand raised, please feel free to email me if you'd still like a response.)

It was especially fun for me to meet a few readers of this little ol' blog.  Their uniformly-kind words will definitely make it easier to sit down after a long day of lawyering and, instead of vegging out on The Jersey Shore The History Channel, yell into the interwebs about US trade policy.  So thanks much for that too.

The video of the event will be posted here soon.  There's typically a 2-3 day lag for that (and I've demanded that an applause track and CGI be added to my sections, so that might take another day), so it should be up sometime early next week.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some more yelling to do.

No comments: