- On the President's Big Plan for Combining US Trade Agencies;
- On "Outsourcing" and "Democrats' 'Plan' to End Tax Breaks for Companies Who Ship Jobs Overseas";
- On "Competitiveness," the President's "Adversary Economics" (aka America vs. the World), and the True State of the US (and Global) Manufacturing Sectors;
- On "Fairness" (re: Trade Policy);
- On the Myths Surrounding China Trade and Currency; and, finally,
- On the Perils of Infrastructure Spending.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have ballgame to get to.
UPDATE: Looks like I missed one - in retrospect, really obvious - thing from the big speech: Trade "Enforcement". But, true to form, it's yet another recycled idea: the President first proposed a Trade Enforcement Team in 2009.